A word from Glenn Harris
As a result of the choices we have made over the last few years and our colleagues’ continued focus on providing high quality services to our customers; we’re on track to complete our journey to brilliance. During 2021/22 we've:
- Recorded customer satisfaction scores of 90% across the year
- Built 700 new homes across the Midlands
- Maintained our G1 V1 and Moody’s A1 stable ratings, the highest in the sector
- Invested c£18m on our planned works programme
- Maintained our highest ever colleague engagement score of 80%
As well as the 700 new affordable homes we handed over this year, we’ve also developed the first UK homes to meet the new Future Homes Standard - reducing carbon emissions by 80% and anticipated to save customers 65% on their energy bills.
These properties, which were built by local construction firms using traditional methods and local material, are now homes to local families.
How we're performing
We publish our financial statements every year as a way of staying transparent and benchmarking our performance.
Customer Annual Reports
Our customer annual reports show our progress and key successes over the last 12 months.
To visit another part of our website and learn more about our organisation, please click on a box below...
We’ve worked really hard over the last few years to build new homes to a high environmental standard.