We’ve been working with Countryside, the UK’s leading mixed-tenure developer, to deliver affordable homes across the Midlands and 214 families have moved in over 2021 in time to celebrate the festive season in their new home.
The homes are built across six sites and will deliver a total of 582 homes upon completion.
The sites are:
- Plough Hill, Nuneaton – 105 affordable homes
- Jackson Street, Coalville – 130 affordable homes
- Cochrane Road, Dudley – 132 affordable homes
- Kings Road, Kings Heath – 47 affordable homes
- Lea Hall, Birmingham – 10 affordable homes
- Mast Site, Rugby – 158 affordable homes
Gino Siani, Divisional Partnerships Director, Partnerships Midlands, Countryside, said: “Our partnership work with Midland Heart throughout 2021 is indicative of our commitment to create places where people love to live with sustainable communities built to last. By putting the community first, and transforming former brownfield sites, together we can create new neighbourhoods of high-quality homes for shared ownership or affordable rent.”
These developments form part of our partnership with Countryside, which will deliver 1,000 affordable homes across the Midlands.