We ranked 24 in the Inclusive Top 50 and are in the company of other awarded Inclusive companies such as West Midlands Police, Bupa and E-on.
Inclusive Companies reward organisations for harnessing a truly diverse workforce, recognising the significant efforts of workplaces across the country that excel in their commitment to equality and inclusion.
Our Corporate Plan to 2025, Making What Matters Brilliant, will help us achieve our ambition to be a top Landlord and equally a great place to work. Being an inclusive and rewarding employer that people aspire to work for is an integral part of our plan.
Put simply we want to be a place where all our colleagues can succeed irrespective of background. This includes reducing our Gender Pay Gap and developing our colleagues to be the best that they can be. To do this, we’re committed to investing in our colleagues and the support they need, working together and continually reviewing the evolving needs of our people.
Glenn Harris, Chief Executive Officer at Midland Heart commented: “Leading an organisation where colleagues feel like they belong and enjoy coming to work is really important to me, so being recognised as one of the UK’s Inclusive Top 50 Employers is an achievement I’m really proud of. I also look forward to gaining the opportunity to learn best practice from other employers in the top 50, so that we can continue to strengthen inclusion.”
Some of our key achievements which helped us to make the Inclusive Top 50 list include:
- Launching and establishing our four Inclusion Networks all with Executive Sponsors
- Improved representation of women at operational leadership level and frontline managers from a Black and ethnic minority background
- Increased colleague diversity data disclosure
- Improved inclusion communications and events engagement
- Delivering a new approach to inclusion learning
- Our competitive pay and benefits package
- An overall employee satisfaction score of 80.5%
We’ve already achieved brilliant results and we’re dedicated to continuing our journey to improve inclusion at Midland Heart every day.